Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shopkick - Earn Deals & Rewards From Your Phone

Shopkick

You need to download this app.  Today was the first time I had used shopkick and I found myself much more involved as a consumer during my shopping experience.  I found myself searching the shelves at Target to find the featured products in the app so I could scan them to collect kickbucks. I used the 25% off coupon provided at Macy's and saved $14.00 because of this app.  Ultimately, I got paid to be an involved comsumer.  Win win.  Download this app today.  Thank me later.

How shopkick works:

Checking in: You can collect kickbucks for checking in to millions of stores and restaurants across America, that means in many places around you!

Walking in: Collect kickbucks just for walking into Best Buy, Crate & Barrel, Macy's, American Eagle, Sports Authority, Target, Wet Seal and major Simon malls, in 18 major markets: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, and Atlanta, Boston, D.C., Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Seattle, and St. Louis. More cities added all the time! Plus, you’ll get exclusive shopkick deals at those stores that will save you big bucks, and give you kickbucks (bad rhyme intended :).

Scanning: Collect kickbucks by scanning products with your phone at 250,000 different stores in America.

Redeem your kickbucks for rewards: Get cool rewards like iTunes gift cards, restaurant vouchers, Best Buy/Target/Macy’s/American Eagle/Sports Authority gift cards, Facebook Credits, movie tickets, or if you go all out, True Religion jeans, a Coach handbag, or a 3D 55” Sony Bravia HDTV. And if you feel altruistic, donate your kickbucks to 30 different causes!

Shopkickmascot

 

No comments:

Post a Comment