Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WTF: Japanese Cheese Curry Cup of Noodles Commercial

I love the internet. It allows me to expose you to the weird, awe-inspiring, hilarious, bizarre things people are creating in the world. Yup, you'll be asking yourself "what the f#ck?"

First up in the WTF series? The Japanese Cheese Curry Cup of Noodles Commercial. I found this on copyranter's blog (which I highly recommend). I'm not sure whats going on here. What do I know? I know when you add a diabolical laser shooting cheese head guy, a couple of scary onion bulb and tomato headed sidekicks, crazy-fast editing and a techno concert on crack you get a free seizure with your cup of noodles. Do Japanese people even eat cheese? Wow. Maybe the Green Bay Packers could use a new mascot....

No comments:

Post a Comment